Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Join me in a Google Hangout - Become a LinkedIn All-Star

Being an All-Star is everything.

-- Allen Iverson
Mark your calendar - you don't want to miss my first Google Hangout!

If you read the post about breaking up with social media, then you are probably like me and know that you can get more out of your social media - especially LinkedIn - and I want to help you reach "All-Star Status!"

Let's work together to grow your business, grow your connections, and grow your influence over your market using LinkedIn.

http://www.circlesstudio.com/blog/7-easy-steps-to-achieve-all-star-profile-strength-on-linkedin/

Be sure to join me on Wednesday, July 23rd, at 1pm EST on Google Plus for: "Become a LinkedIn All-Star!"



While you're at it, be sure to connect with me on Google+ so that you won't miss the other Google Hangouts I'll be having - all to benefit you and grow your business!

We should probably connect on LinkedIn also!

Here's another reason to attend - one attendee will receive a one-hour coaching call or private hangout for more tips and tricks specific to your business.

Hope to see you then!

Nicole
The Restless Entrepreneur

No comments:

Post a Comment