Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Welcome to The Restless Entrepreneur

"You have the power to change everything that's to come.  And you can do that by asking yourself: 'Why not be great?'"
-Seth Godin

In 2014, I have started a new journey in my business and personal life; a challenge to myself. This year, I decided to say "yes" to more opportunities and focus my work on my passion project. My journey last year took me from a recluse freelancer to a networking, community-involved professional, and I knew that I could expand on that this year.
My goals with this blog are to recap my progress of self-growth, as well as provide business and personal tips, tricks, mentoring, humor, and whatever other information I feel may benefit you, the reader, client, colleague, or friend, who may stumble upon this. I also plan to do Google Hangouts, podcasts, seminars, workshops, e-books, and other resources that benefit you and your growing business.

Stick around and be sure to follow along!


Nicole
The Restless Entrepreneur

No comments:

Post a Comment